Welcome to the Home Page of TXLCCoG
Texas Local Council Covenant of the Goddess
The Covenant of the Goddess (CoG) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) International religious organization founded October 31, 1975 to foster cooperation and facilitate communication among Witches and to secure for Witches and covens the legal protection enjoyed by members of other religions. CoG is a consensus-based Wiccan religious organization whose members generally agree on the Wiccan ethical code known as the Wiccan Rede, "An it harm none, do as ye will," which honors the freedom of each individual to do what they believe is right, but also recognizes the profound responsibility that none may be harmed by one's actions.
The Covenant is an umbrella organization of cooperating, autonomous Witchcraft covens and individual practitioners with the power to confer credentials on its qualified clergy. The Covenant takes an active and prominent role in interfaith work and to educate the public about Wicca and Witchcraft.
The Texas Local Council Covenant of the Goddess was codified by the Covenant in 1995 and serves North Texas and the surrounding areas.
Welcome to our site!
Members of TXLCCoG
· Hecate's Hearth ~ 3/21 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Circle of the Serpent ~ 5/1
· Tree of Knowledge Coven ~ 5/1
· Circle of the Wild Wood ~ 6/21 Contact Wildwoodcircle@sbcglobal.net
· Coven Hephaestus ~ 6/21
· Dragon Moon Coven ~ 7/31
· Spiral Gaia ~ 7/31 Contact email@example.com
· Glade of the Guardian ~ 9/21
· Hearthstone Hall ~ 9/21
· Sacred Fire Temple ~ 9/21 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Silver Shadows ~ 5/1
· Wren's Nest ~ 9/21
· Amethyst Dragon ~ 10/31
· Circle of the Moon ~ 10/31 Contact email@example.com
· Circle of the Unicorn ~ 10/31
· Diana's Retreat ~ 10/31 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Circle of the Blood Moon ~ 12/21
· Sacred Moon Circle ~ 12/21 Contact email@example.com
· Anastasia Lankford ~ 2/2· Old Merlin ~ 10/31
Local Council Officers
Current Texas Local Council Officers ~ serving November 1, 2013 - October 31, 2014
- First Officer: Gaelen A.
- Pursewarden: Michael L.
- Public Information Officer: Eric S.
- Membership: Michael J.
- Recorder: Jennifer S.See the Contacts page to contact the Officers.
Statement for Peace
As it is consistent with the values and beliefs of our religion, the Covenant affirms our belief in the spiritual and social wisdom of peace in the world.
We aspire to stand in fellowship with people of all religions, cultures, and ethnicity in our shared desire for peace.
We do this for the sake of our shared love of the Earth and all livings things that dwell upon it.
Page Last Updated